TRUMPF appoints new Product Manager for TruBend GroupWritten by Rob Colman July, 11 2012
FARMINGTON, Conn. – TRUMPF Inc. has appointed Tom Bailey as Product Manager – TruBend Product Group in North America.
Bailey began his career at TRUMPF in 2006 as an applications engineer where he provided sales support and applications consultation for sheet metal component design and forming processes. In his most recent role, Bailey served as Sales Engineer for laser machine tools. In his new role as Product Manager for the press brake product line, including TruBend and BendMaster technologies, Bailey will report directly to Jim Rogowski, Director of Machine and Power Tool Sales.
Latest from Rob Colman
- Iscar Tools celebrates launch of IQ Product line, shares positive market signals
- Budget 2013 an encouraging boost to manufacturing
- Modular eight-spindle machining
- 5-Axis milling machine for aluminum, alloy and steel parts
- Gray Tools donates $20,000 worth of hand tools to vocational schools in Peel District School Board