Renishaw Canada's Grand Opening FeaturedWritten by Rob Colman July, 17 2012
Renishaw, the global engineering technologies company, held a Grand Opening of its newly acquired and fully renovated Mississauga facility at 2196 Dunwin Drive in Mississauga on Thursday, July 12th. MP&P was there.
Check out the gallery here to see photos of the event.
Latest from Rob Colman
- Iscar Tools celebrates launch of IQ Product line, shares positive market signals
- Budget 2013 an encouraging boost to manufacturing
- Modular eight-spindle machining
- 5-Axis milling machine for aluminum, alloy and steel parts
- Gray Tools donates $20,000 worth of hand tools to vocational schools in Peel District School Board