New Vice President, Engineering & Manufacturing announced at TRUMPFWritten by Rob Colman July, 03 2012
Stephan Bundschu has assumed the role of Vice President, Engineering & Manufacturing at TRUMPF Inc. Bundschu will be responsible for overseeing the Machine Assembly, Components, Sheetmetal, Tooling and Purchasing Departments. In addition, he will continue to manage the Engineering Department.
Bundschu began his TRUMPF career in Ditzingen, Germany in 1991. He transferred to TRUMPF Inc. in Farmington, CT. in 2002 and assumed the role of Chief Engineer, Special Projects. Since January 2004, he has served as Director of Engineering. During his tenure at TRUMPF Inc., Bundschu has successfully established an Engineering Product Development Center and has been responsible for the introduction of several new products for sales on the world market.
As Vice President, Engineering & Manufacturing, Bundschu will continue to report directly to Rolf Biekert, President and CEO of TRUMPF Inc.
Latest from Rob Colman
- Iscar Tools celebrates launch of IQ Product line, shares positive market signals
- Budget 2013 an encouraging boost to manufacturing
- Modular eight-spindle machining
- 5-Axis milling machine for aluminum, alloy and steel parts
- Gray Tools donates $20,000 worth of hand tools to vocational schools in Peel District School Board