Mazak Optonics adds Canadian Field Service Engineer FeaturedWritten by Rob Colman April, 13 2012
Mazak Optonics recently announced the addition of Rebekah Skinner as a Field Service Engineer based out of the Toronto area to help support the company's growing Canadian laser-cutting machine customer base.
Rebekah has a degree in Electo-Mechanical Engineering Technology and brings extensive field service credentials, including years of experience with a major global robotics manufacturer. Her electronic skills include control logic design, circuit board assembly, diagnostics and repair. Rebekah is also certified in pneumatics, hydraulics, PLCs and other relevant industrial technology.
Latest from Rob Colman
- Iscar Tools celebrates launch of IQ Product line, shares positive market signals
- Budget 2013 an encouraging boost to manufacturing
- Modular eight-spindle machining
- 5-Axis milling machine for aluminum, alloy and steel parts
- Gray Tools donates $20,000 worth of hand tools to vocational schools in Peel District School Board