Max Saunders retires, Jason Betz named Carr Lane Roemheld PresidentWritten by Rob Colman March, 26 2012
Carr Lane Roemheld General Manager Max Saunders retired in February, and has been replaced by Jason Betz as Carr Lane Roemheld President. Saunders had been with the company more than 20 years.
Betz had served as the company's Senior Swiftsure Engineer several years ago. For the past five years, he has been working for a large stamping manufacturer in the St. Louis area.
Betz will work closely with both the Swiftsure and Hilma side of the company, led respectively by George Campbell and Dave Fischer. Sales have been going well for both divisions.
“I am very pleased the Carr Lane Roemheld team has many familiar faces, and I look forward to utilizing their knowledge and experience to improve and grow our Swiftsure and Hilma divisions,” said Betz.
Based in Ellisville, Missouri, Carr Lane Roemheld supplies North America with engineered hydraulic clamping and quick tool change systems under the SWIFTSURE and HILMA brand names.
Latest from Rob Colman
- Iscar Tools celebrates launch of IQ Product line, shares positive market signals
- Budget 2013 an encouraging boost to manufacturing
- Modular eight-spindle machining
- 5-Axis milling machine for aluminum, alloy and steel parts
- Gray Tools donates $20,000 worth of hand tools to vocational schools in Peel District School Board