LVD Strippit names new Laser Applications Engineer FeaturedWritten by Rob Colman April, 17 2012
Akron, NY – Daniel Stall has been named to the position of Applications Engineer – Laser Products for LVD Strippit.
In this role, Stall is involved in a variety of laser sales/marketing efforts, including product demonstrations, time studies, applications analysis, software training, trade show participation and general laser sales support.
A graduate of State University of New York at Oswego with a major in Technology Education, Stall previously worked as a Technology Teacher in the New York State school system.
Latest from Rob Colman
- Iscar Tools celebrates launch of IQ Product line, shares positive market signals
- Budget 2013 an encouraging boost to manufacturing
- Modular eight-spindle machining
- 5-Axis milling machine for aluminum, alloy and steel parts
- Gray Tools donates $20,000 worth of hand tools to vocational schools in Peel District School Board