KOMET adds Western Canada Technical Specialist FeaturedWritten by Rob Colman March, 28 2012
Shaun McLachlan has been appointed Technical Specialist for KOMET of Canada Tooling Solutions, effective February 28th. He brings to the KOMET team a wealth of expertise in the sales and technical arenas in the Western Canadian market, and will spend most of his time serving Alberta's oil and gas sector in Calgary and Edmonton.
Shaun is a licensed Journeyman Machinist with a Certification from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology.
He has previously worked in the oil and gas market for Academy Petroleum Industries. He also has an impressive background owning an Oil and Gas manufacturing machine shop.
Latest from Rob Colman
- Iscar Tools celebrates launch of IQ Product line, shares positive market signals
- Budget 2013 an encouraging boost to manufacturing
- Modular eight-spindle machining
- 5-Axis milling machine for aluminum, alloy and steel parts
- Gray Tools donates $20,000 worth of hand tools to vocational schools in Peel District School Board