Elliott Matsuura adds team members in Alberta FeaturedWritten by Rob Colman August, 06 2012
Alex Moretti has joined Elliott Matsuura Canada Inc., of Oakville, ON, as the Regional Sales Manager for Edmonton, Alberta North including Red Deer. Alex comes to Elliott with extensive machine tool experience having worked eight years for MTW selling Mazak machines in Edmonton. Alex also has extensive experience in the industry from managing shops in the Edmonton area.
Phil Lounsbury has joined Elliott Matsuura Canada Inc. as the Regional Sales Manager for Calgary, Alberta South. Phil was working for MTW as an Applications Engineer and has extensive programming experience from his years working at machine shops in the Calgary area.
Latest from Rob Colman
- Iscar Tools celebrates launch of IQ Product line, shares positive market signals
- Budget 2013 an encouraging boost to manufacturing
- Modular eight-spindle machining
- 5-Axis milling machine for aluminum, alloy and steel parts
- Gray Tools donates $20,000 worth of hand tools to vocational schools in Peel District School Board