A visit to ESAB's new Midway FacilityWritten by Rob Colman June, 29 2012
ESAB Welding and Cutting Products opened a new manufacturing facility in Union County, South Carolina on Wednesday, June 20. See the facility for yourself in our photo gallery. Click on the photos in the Image Gallery to learn more about the facility and the grand opening.
Latest from Rob Colman
- Iscar Tools celebrates launch of IQ Product line, shares positive market signals
- Budget 2013 an encouraging boost to manufacturing
- Modular eight-spindle machining
- 5-Axis milling machine for aluminum, alloy and steel parts
- Gray Tools donates $20,000 worth of hand tools to vocational schools in Peel District School Board